Cancellation & Refund Policy
Because of the extensive amount of planning we organize to hold your space, we can only offer partial refunds to most cancellations.
Your registration is 50% refundable for cancellation 30+ days before the event start date, or 100% of the cost of the retreat may be applied toward a future retreat.
Due to the unlikeliness of being able to fill a missing space, there are no refunds within two weeks of the event. 50% of the cost of the retreat may be applied toward a future retreat.
Deposits are non-refundable.
We appreciate your understanding.
- Please refrain from all intoxicants during and immediately prior to your retreat. This will help prepare you for the inner work that will be addressed during the retreat. This includes alcohol, mind-altering substances, and tobacco. We also encourage guests not to use substances immediately after a retreat to give your psyche time to integrate the inner work.
- To keep our retreats a safe and comfortable space for all guests, we ask guests to refrain from sexual activities during the retreat.
- We have a zero tolerance for unlawful behavior, hate speech, bullying, or any other kind of abusive or disrespectful behavior amongst guests. If we are made aware of such behavior, immediate expulsion from the retreat will ensue.
- While we welcome all dietary preferences, our signature retreats are offered as part of a vegetarian lifestyle to keep the spirit light and the body in a state of cleansing during your retreat. We also encourage guests to follow a light, cleansing diet one week prior to and one week after the retreat, for spiritual preparation and integration of the inner work. There will be certain retreats where this will not be the case, as in guest facilitator retreats. Each facilitator will have the sovereignty to choose to follow this recommendation or not.
- Guests are encouraged to keep in contact with fellow guests through our online community forum.
- We believe in the absolute sovereignty of each guest in accordance with their own understanding and knowledge of their state of health. As a general rule, Orion Retreats does not require vaccinations, however all guests will be advised of destination country's requirements for travel and testing. If you have any concerns about your health in general to be able to participate in any mild exertion during our adventure excursions, we advise that you undergo a full health and medical screening prior to your retreat.
- Orion Retreats assumes no liability in the event that individual precautions are not taken to protect yourself during the retreat.
- If you have any questions, concerns, or objections to these guidelines, please contact your retreat facilitator or email us at email@example.com.